Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Committees

Professionalism - Goal: Being confident in the skills needed to get a job and succeeding in the workforce with professional skill acquired. 
-Some idea- Career Fair, workshops and more.

 Community Outreach - Goal: develop appreciation for those in the community, and help build a stronger community.
- Some idea- Volunteering on Saturdays, Can Drive, and more.

Social Networking- Goal: Develop a personal network for jobs and professional growth.
- Some ideas - Fundraising, Job Shadows, and more.



3 comments:

  1. Leave your ideas in a comment. We will respond back to your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Put me in social networking. Just wanted to post a comment :) I think Andy wants in to my group also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to be in the social networking group as well!!! But I help with the others to if needed.

    ReplyDelete